The longing for something different
Are you in your 20s or 30s and looking to make life-long changes in your career or relationships?
Do you get stressed or overwhelmed thinking about your future?
Do you feel alone and long for deeper connections with family and friends?
Whether you are feeling overwhelmed, helpless, or having difficulty managing life and your relationships, some part of you longs for a better life.
Right now you may be struggling to keep everything afloat while trying to balance difficult life experiences and your own internal struggles. You are doing your best to hide or avoid your feelings, say you’re doing “okay,” put on a half-smile, and do what you can to get through the day—just to do it all over again tomorrow.
But inside you are suffering. I can help.
As a fellow millennial I know something about the:
- Worries of finding a career and life path that brings you passion and joy
- Stress of long days/weeks filled with mindless tasks and work that leaves you unfulfilled
- Fears of whether you will find a life partner who really loves and accepts you as you are
- Longing for an impactful and purposeful life
- Desire to mend or move on from painful past relationships
There’s nothing wrong with wanting more for your life!
I can help you navigate the present-day challenges of adulting in today’s world.
By using body-centered and mindfulness-based approaches, I believe you can deepen your understanding and create life-changing experiences. Working in a truly holistic and experiential fashion, I believe that together, we can work on building the tools and resources to help you reclaim your life.